Kills and Prevents Algae
To control algae in your swimming pool, simply add Algae Break 90 every three months. Your pool will sparkle like never before. Keep algae at bay with Algae Break 90.
- Kills and prevents blue-green, green, yellow and black algae
- Non-foaming, Non-staining†
†When used according to directions in balanced pool water.
It is a violation of federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
Every three months:
16 fl oz of Algae Break 90 per 10,000 gallons of pool water (or 500 mL per 40,000 L) will prevent algae from growing in all pool types.
Severe algae treatment:
32 fl oz of Algae Break 90 per 10,000 gallons of pool water (or 1 L per 40,000 L).
1. Maintain pool water in the pH range 7.2 to 7.8. Total alkalinity 80 ppm to 120 ppm. Adjust pH to 7.2 for severe algae.
2. Ensure that filtration system is working properly.
3. Brush pool regularly.
4. Calculate the volume of Algae Break 90 required for the pool.
5. Add the product directly to pool deep end preferably in front of a water return. Dilute in a bucket of pool water when adding to pools with plaster finishes.
Algae Break 90 must be used along with adequate levels of an EPA registered sanitizer (e.g. chlorine) to control bacteria.